Memory Services in Warrington and North West England - 0800 599 9895
A warm welcome to Memory Therapy.
If you or someone you know has memory difficulties then I can help...
My name is Claire Dorrington and I have over 28 years experience of providing specialist counselling and advice services to individuals, couples and families when their lives have been affected by memory loss, Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
I can support you with the following:-
- Understanding your diagnosis of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
- Making life style adjustments to maintain a full and active life.
- Making positive changes in your relationships.
- Improving your communication.
- Exploring your feelings in a safe, supportive and non-judgemental
- Developing coping strategies to help with memory loss and associated feelings.
- Resolving family conflicts regarding 'what's best'.
- Making practical and legal decisions.
- Advice on benefits, free support services and care entitlements.
- Pursuing a diagnosis.
If you would like to find out how you can move forward to a more positive future as an individual, couple or family living with memory difficulties, Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia please contact me for a no obligation discussion on 0800 599 9895 or click right to email.
I look forward to hearing from you...
Where to find me Google Map